Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Look at me! I'm a Heckman Executive Desk...


My owner, Theodore Roland Waldorf III, thinks the leather inlay on my desktop will certainly impress his important clients. You see, Mr. Waldorf is a soon-to-be partner at his firm, and having a HECKMAN EXECUTIVE DESK will help him achieve his goal!
My turn-of-the-century design is highlighted with carved drawer fronts, gold-accented leather, and antique brass hardware.  Mr. Waldorf appreciates the solid oak wood and the finished back, how divine!

Mr. Waldorf's personal secretary is thankful the desk has two file drawers that masquerade as 5 small drawers keeping him organized, stylish and functional!
Go ahead and try to be like Theodore Roland Waldorf III, buy a fabulous Heckman desk, just like me, at Divine Consign - if you think you're worthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment